Welcome to the Central Application Registry!
Thank you for your interest in renting a unit with Ontario Aboriginal Housing Services. Registering with the online Central Applicant Registry will ensure that you are in our database for consideration when a unit that meets your household needs becomes available.
Before you begin the registration process, please have the following information available:
- If you are receiving social assistance payments, please have your monthly allowance(s) available for all of the following income sources:
- Ontario Disability Support Program (and the name and phone number of your Income Maintenance Officer)
- Ontario Works (and the name and phone number of your Income Maintenance Officer)
- Canada Pension Plan
- Old Age Security
- Guaranteed Income Supplement
- Canada Child Tax Benefit,
- Universal Child Care Benefit
- Ontario Child Care Supplement for Working Families
- Ontario Child Care Benefit
- If you receive an Education Living Allowance, please have your monthly payments available for the year requested
- Monthly child support payments
- Copies of your most recent utility bill(s) (if applicable) to enter your monthly payment(s)